Topics

Welcome to the Virginia Swamp Busters messaging platform

Michael Deal

Welcome to our new messaging platform for Virginia grassroots democratic reform organizations.

Thanks for your patience as we all learn how to use the groups.io messaging system.

To help us all know who is on the platform and to facilitate directing messages to the right person and organization, could you please go onto the platform (virginiaswampbusters.groups.io) and update the following information:
  • insert your name and the organization you belong to (if any) in the name column -- you'll notice that many are listed only with their email address;
  • (for group leaders) go to the "Wiki" tab and insert brief information on your organization, including mission statement/purpose as well as key contact information.  Nancy has inserted information for the American Promise NOVA chapter that you could use as an example.
thanks for your cooperation.  If you are having any trouble with groups.io, please email Nancy or I and we'll try to help.  If anyone has prior experience with groups.io, please let us know so that we could pick your brain as to short-cuts, etc.

Mike Deal

Stair Calhoun <stairZZ@...>

I do not see a Name Column