Topics

Upcoming Women's Summit for Political Engagement #upcomingevents

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

Always a fun event.  American Promise is non-partisan but this is a great event to build awareness on the issue of the corrosive issue of money in politics. We had a table last year!

RESERVE YOUR SEAT AT THE TABLE
Exclusive Discount for Past Attendees Only

Be one of the first to claim your seat at the table at this year's Women's Summit.

As a past attendee, we are offering you an exclusive, limited time opportunity to register for this year's Summit at last year's early bird rate of only $99.

This is a 34% savings off of the ticket price!

To take advantage of this exclusive offer use the link below or enter the promotional code PA-WS2020 when you register.

This code is good for one week only. It will expire at midnight on Sunday, January 26th.

We sell out every year. Don't risk missing your opportunity to have a seat at Women's Summit 2020.

For more information about this year's Women's Summit, go to networknova.org.

RESERVE YOUR SEAT AT THE TABLE
Exclusive $99 Rate for Past Attendees
Expires midnight, Sunday, January 26th