Topics

Tonight's Part 3 of the discussions on Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language/Overcoming the Rural-Urban Divide to Strengthen Our Party and Build a Much Better World Inbox x Network NoVA 8:06 AM (1 hour ago) to Anthony, bcc: me Please sign up for tonight, if you haven't already: Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language Here are the videos from the past 2 discussions: How Did We Get in This Mess? The Origins of the Rural-Urban Divide Part 1 When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get…Tepid? THANK YOU, ANTHONY! We are running our cap campaign again and PLEASE sign up (AND SHARE WIDELY): Women's Summit EXPERIENCE 2020 - www.networknova.org Thank you. Sincerely, Stair Calhoun Twitter: @networkvirginia Instagram: network_nova Meetup: NetworkNoVA BADASS Briefings BADASS Boutique #upcomingevents

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

I really recommend this discussion (tonight at 7 pm, please sign up).  Tony Flaccavento is a wonderful speaker.  For those who don't know, he ran against Morgan Griffith, Rep in the VA 9th District (mentioned in Jane Mayer's Dark Money).  He did an amazing race (over 100 townhalls) but lost 35%-65%.  The videos of the first two discussions are below.

Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language/Overcoming the Rural-Urban Divide to Strengthen Our Party and Build a Much Better World

Inbox

Network NoVA

8:06 AM (1 hour ago)

to Anthony, bcc: me

Please sign up for tonight, if you haven't already: Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language
Here are the videos from the past 2 discussions:
THANK YOU, ANTHONY!

We are running our cap campaign again and PLEASE sign up (AND SHARE WIDELY):
Women's Summit EXPERIENCE 2020 - www.networknova.org

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Stair Calhoun