Topics

This Week: Volunteer Trainings with FairMapsVA! #upcomingevent

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

Daela Taeoalii-Tipton - FairMapsVA daela.tipton@... via bounce.myngp.com

9:06 AM (2 hours ago)

to me

Hi Nancy,

Happy Monday, August 24th! There's officially only 26 days until the first ballots are cast and we need your help. Are you ready to take action to advance fair maps in Virignia? Sign-up for a volunteer training this week!

As a nonpartisan campaign, we're lucky that our mission resonates with people all across the Commonwealth. However, with only a few weeks left before early voting starts, we need to make sure that as many people as possible know that when they see Amendment 1 on the ballot, they know a vote yes is a vote for fairness -- especially friends and family!

That's why we're asking you to sign-up for a training this week to learn how to use Outvote, a handy app that centralizes urgent actions you can take to advance the cause of fair maps. Outvote makes texting friends and family important information about Amendment 1 easy! This kind of "friend-to-friend" texting is the most effective form of direct voter contact, which is why we need your help! Will you join us to learn how?

Trainings offered this week:
Monday (8/24) 12-1pm & 5-6pm
Tuesday (8/25) 12-1pm
Wednesday (8/26) 12-1pm & 5-6pm
Thursday (8/27) 12-1pm
Sunday (8/30) 4-5pm

Thanks for your support and see you soon!
Daela Taeoalii-Tipton
Deputy Director
FairMapsVA

On July 1, 2020, the nonpartisan redistricting reform coalition OneVirginia2021 launched Fair Maps VA, a registered 501(c)(4) nonprofit advocacy organization dedicated to the passage of Amendment One on Virginia’s 2020 general election ballot. This action fund is specific to the ballot campaign.

OneVirginia2021’s existing nonprofit entities continue to function as they always have: an independent 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit and a 501(c)(4) legislative advocacy group. All three organizations have their own missions, programs and Boards of Directors.

FairMapsVA
P.O. Box 1028
Richmond, VA 23218

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.