Topics

RepresentUS phone banking for redistricting (shared by David Denhem, head of RepresentUS Roanoke Valley and the Clean Money Squad) #upcomingevents

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

Right now, Virginia politicians are considering an amendment to end partisan gerrymandering and return power to the voters. But they’ll only pass it if we show them that voters want this change.

Will you join our Day of Action on Tuesday, January 28th by hosting a phonebank party?

We need RepresentUs members all across the country to call Virginia voters and transfer them to their representative’s voicemail with the goal of leaving so many messages that the politicians can’t ignore us.

Never phone-banked before?

Join us for one of our weekly phonebank trainings, every Sunday at 4pm ET, to learn how to use our call tool.

This is our last opportunity to stop gerrymandering before voting districts are redrawn in 2021, and we need your help. We can’t afford to wait another 10 years to fix this corrupt status quo.

Thank you for being with us,

Helen

Helen Humphreys
National Organizer
RepresentUs

Donate

Click here to unsubscribe.

RepresentUs brings conservatives and progressives together to fight corruption.
RepresentUs, P.O. Box 60008, Florence, MA 01062, 855-585-8100

Also, this going out::

Sub: January 28th: Citizen Lobby Day in Richmond