Topics

Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language/Overcoming the Rural-Urban Divide to Strengthen Our Party and Build a Much Better World #upcomingevents

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

Oops, my post got away with me.

I really recommend this discussion (tonight at 7 pm, please sign up-see link below).  Tony Flaccavento is a wonderful speaker.  For those who don't know, he ran against Morgan Griffith, Rep in the VA 9th District in 2018 (mentioned in Jane Mayer's Dark Money).  He did an amazing race (over 100 townhalls) but lost 35%-65%.  The videos of the first two discussions are below.  He's focused on trust and messaging which is relevant to our challenge in engaging with conservative voters. It's organized by the VA women's summit.  They hosted our panel discussion on "Democracy Loses When Big Money Wins" in which Hedrick Smith and Vicki participated.

Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language/Overcoming the Rural-Urban Divide to Strengthen Our Party and Build a Much Better World

Inbox

Please sign up for tonight, if you haven't already: Part 3 - Policies, Strategies, and Language
Here are the videos from the past 2 discussions:
THANK YOU, ANTHONY!

We are running our cap campaign again and PLEASE sign up (AND SHARE WIDELY):
Women's Summit EXPERIENCE 2020 - www.networknova.org

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Stair Calhoun