Topics

Opportunities for Democracy Reforms in Virginia #cal-notice #upcomingevents

Michael Deal

Tuesday, January 28th, 6-8, Richmond at VCU:  "Opportunities for Democracy Reforms in Virginia". The documentary "Unrepresented" will be shown and then there will be panel with Jeff Thomas, the author of the Virginia Way, representatives from OneVirginia2021, Fairvote, American Promise to discuss bills in the G.A. We will be joined by Sam Rasoul, Del from Roanoke. I'm hoping that Sen. Jill Vogel will also be available.  The press release is attached.