Topics

OneVirginia 2021 Upcoming EVENT

Rick Kenski (Make Voters Matter)

Thursday the 5th of December - Come to OneVirginia2021's redistricting roundtable to learn about taking effective action in your community to increase voter power!

As Virginia's nonpartisan leader in the fight for a fair redistricting process, we've assembled a panel featuring leading local policy makers, advocates, and redistricting experts who will discuss the multidimensional picture of why gerrymandering matters-- and how you can take action. We want you to walk away empowered, ready to bring fair maps to your communities!
more details:
https://www.facebook.com/events/441723173152741/