Topics

Join the next AP call (January 13th) and hear from U.S. Representative Jim McGovern (MA-District 2) --should be a good discussion #upcomingevents

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

Join 2020's first National
American Promise Association Call, January 13th, 2020
at 8pm ET

This month we'll hear from U.S. Representative Jim McGovern (MA-District 2). With the 10th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling on January 21st, it's a great time to hear from one of the most ardent champions for the 28th Amendment in Congress.
RSVP FOR THE CALL!

Hi Nancy,

The National American Promise Association Calls are on the second Monday of each month. Join us January 13th for the call!

We're excited to have Congressman Jim McGovern, an early supporter of the 28th Amendment, join us this month.

Register for the call January 13th from 8-9pm ET!

RSVP FOR THE CALL!

Join the call to learn more about progress in the movement to get big money out of politics and to hear Congressman McGovern's take on the political appetite for reform on Capitol Hill and the importance of holding our elected officials accountable through civic action. RSVP for the call.

These calls are a chance for you to to connect with other concerned citizens and leaders, share successes and challenges, and learn from each other. The call is also a chance to build on the citizen leadership skills you've already been honing in your training sessions. We encourage you to gather in person to join the call together with the other members of your APA.

Looking forward to hearing from you and your APA on the call!

Kimberly Clinch
Citizen Empowerment Coordinator, American Promise
Jim McGovern serves the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the U.S. House of Representatives. He has a national reputation as a tireless advocate for his district and as a champion for campaign finance reform, social justice and peace. Jim is a leading voice in Congress fighting to overturn Citizens United, and has become one of the main advocates in the fight against corporate personhood.

Can’t make the call but still want to support citizen leaders?

DONATE