Topics

Complements of the Virginia Justice Democrats: Contact information for all the members of the Senate and House Committees (provided by Ali Symons) #Resources

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

VAJD has been compiling some resources that will help any groups or activists who want to take quick actions on bills that come up for Committee hearings be able to do so with ease. We've put all the docs in this Google folder. These docs may be reorganized eventually, but you should be able to find it here in this folder. We haven't done every single Senate & House Committees yet but have some of the key ones ready to go.

The format is specifically set up so people can just copy & paste contact info. into social media or emails.

Feel free to use & share with others as you see fit. They're "View Only", but you can download them and manipulate them as you see fit.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15DCcPwD3jAhKCZmOI0c2z1-3DjFFQcao?usp=sharing