Upcoming Event: Women's Summit - Fri, 06/19/2020 #cal-reminder

main@VirginiaSwampBusters.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Women's Summit

When: Friday, 19 June 2020

Where:Hilton McLean, Tyson's Center

View Event

Organizer: Network Nova

The Women’s Summit is a powerhouse event where grassroots activists come together to:

  • Prepare for the upcoming election
  • Make new friends
  • Learn and/or Improve your skills at organizing and fundraising
  • Develop your leadership acumen
  • Celebrate our accomplishments and future successes

This 3-day event will energize, excite, and charge you up for the many faces of winning ahead.

At the Women’s Summit you will:

  • Meet our 2020 powerhouse candidates: Senate and House of Representatives
  • Hear inspiring speaks
  • Attend amazing interactive workshops
  • Get energized, engaged and ready for the 2020 election
  • HAVE FUN!

Join main@VirginiaSwampBusters.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.