Organised by the Arlington League of Women Votes: Join a Post Legislative Session (virtual discussion) -Thursday, March 26th at 7 pm. #upcomingevents

Nancy Morgan, American Promise

League of Women Voters: Arlington League.

Join Us for a Virtual Post Legislative Session!

Join us for our first Virtual Post Legislative Forum.

Thursday March 26 at 7 PM Eastern

We have commitments so far from Sen. Favola and Delegates Lopez and Hope but we are hoping for more to join us.

If you have never done a virtual meeting on Zoom, it is quite easy.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser:

https://zoom.us/j/422396259

(If you have never done Zoom before you will be guided through a simple download.)

If you prefer to join by audio call 929 205 6099  to join in.

-------------------------------

WE NEED  YOUR QUESTIONS:

Our host, Seema Jain, will ask questions as she always does, but we are asking you to email them to us in advance. EMAIL to Lwvarlingtonva@....

There is a "chat" feature on Zoom so if a question comes to you during the event you can enter but we really need to have questions as much in advance as possible.

------------------------------------

The work of the League continues- in just a different form.

Hope to see and or hear you then!

Stay safe and well.

Joan

Topic: Virtual post legislative session
Time: Mar 26, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/422396259

Meeting ID: 422 396 259

One tap mobile