Re: The new Virginia looks a lot like the old Virginia when it comes to energy laws

Rick Kenski (Make Voters Matter)

Yup! Like Stephen Covey says, "Keep First Things First!"  Aren't we just kidding ourselves to think we will ever make any real gains until we First Fix our Democracy? Getting all those running for public office to endorse the American Anti-Corruption Act https://anticorruptionact.org/  would be a great first step to Fix our Democracy, don't you agree? Great news! We already have a few 2020 congressional candidates who are endorsing!

Join main@VirginiaSwampBusters.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.