Re: Urgent: Taking Action on the Redistricting Constitutional Amendment-Message from One Virginia2021 #rankedchoicevoting #gerrymandering #TAKEACTION

Rick Kenski (Make Voters Matter)

Yes, Eileen Filler-Corn not bringing this to the floor for a vote is outrageous! It is suppressing the Voice of the People since it's passage merely puts the initiative on the ballot in November for Virginians to decide!
I could not believe the Delegates (especially the Dems) would put up such a resistance to this after passing it last year. Now I am learning where the real push back is coming from ...

Join main@VirginiaSwampBusters.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.